ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICES
These general terms and conditions of use ("General Terms and Conditions of Use") shall govern the use of the website www.creativehavenyxe.ca and related platforms and applications ("Website"), which belong to Creative Haven YXE. The purpose is to provide information about the activity of the Company and enable the use of the services offered by CREATIVE HAVEN YXE (“Service” or “Services”), consisting in the shopping for and purchase of goods, and the viewing, creation, and storage of different types of online content.
By accessing the Services, you, the User, agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Use so please read them carefully before using them. If you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use the Services, the Website or its contents.
Some of the above-mentioned Services may be subject to specific conditions established at any time. From here forward, such conditions, or any other specific conditions for the Services offered on the Website at any time, shall be referred to as "Specific Conditions".
In addition, CREATIVE HAVEN YXE informs the Users of the Services that these General Terms and Conditions of Use and the Specific Conditions to the Service can be modified or amended at any time. If the User does not want to agree to any changes made, the User should stop using the Service, because by continuing to use the Services the User indicates their agreement to be bound by the effective terms at the time of use.
The User declares that he or she is at least eighteen (18) years of age and has sufficient capacity to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions of Use and the Specific Conditions when appropriate. The User also commits to use the Services and the information contained therein properly and to comply with any given applicable regulation.
CREATIVE HAVEN YXE ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION
The User must activate a username and password in order to fully use and enjoy some of the Services.
User shall be solely responsible for the choice, loss, theft or unauthorized use of any code or password, and the consequences derived therefrom.
User shall be responsible for using the Services properly.
By creating a CREATIVE HAVEN YXE Account, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”), if such information is provided by User, and (ii) not use the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or in a way that otherwise causes confusion as to the origin of your CREATIVE HAVEN YXE Account.
You hereby consent to the use of your activities on the Service by CREATIVE HAVEN YXE to optimize the availability and presentation of Content to you. You also hereby consent to share such activities with other users of the Service.
You may close your CREATIVE HAVEN YXE Account at any time by contacting us: [email protected]. If you close your CREATIVE HAVEN YXE Account you may still be able to access certain portions of the Service, but you will not have access to certain features and Content that are available to CREATIVE HAVEN YXE Account holders.
We may also terminate your CREATIVE HAVEN YXE Account, or impose limits on or restrict access to parts or all of the Service at any time, without notice or liability.
PROHIBITED USER CONDUCT
Prohibited activities While using the Service, you agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- a) Use, display, mirror, or frame the Service, any individual element within the Service, the CREATIVE HAVEN YXE name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any portion of the Service, without CREATIVE HAVEN YXE’s express written consent.
- b) Access the Service by any means other than through interfaces provided by CREATIVE HAVEN YXE and as otherwise expressly authorized under these Terms of Service.
- c) Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers.
- d) Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by CREATIVE HAVEN YXE or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Service.
- e) Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
- f) Attempt to access or search the Service or scrape or download Content from the Service, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals in the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by CREATIVE HAVEN YXE or other generally available third party web browsers or search engines.
- g) Post or share any unsolicited or unauthorized spam, advertising messages, promotional materials, or other form of solicitation on the www.creativehavenyxe.ca website.
- h) Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing the Service or a CREATIVE HAVEN YXE trademark, logo, or URL without CREATIVE HAVEN YXE’s express written consent.
- i) Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service.
- j) Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the Service (including your CREATIVE HAVEN YXE Account) or your access to or use of the Service.
- k) Collect or store any personally identifiable information from other persons of the Service without their express permission.
- l) Stalk or otherwise harass another person or entity.
- m) Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- n) Violate any applicable law or regulation.
- o) Without limiting any other provision of these Terms of Service, allow any other person or entity to use your CREATIVE HAVEN YXE Account.
- p) Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in these Terms of Service.
- q) Post defamatory or insulting content, either directly or indirectly, about any individual or entity, including in private posts and Private Messages.
- r) Use racist language, defamatory language, provoking language, or profanity of any kind in any public or non-public User-generated content.
- s) Post or upload copyrighted material or any other intellectual property that does not belong to you, or has not secured requisite licenses or use waivers, or that is not of your creation.
- t) Copy information from the Website and use it for publication on other websites or print media.
- u) Use the Website to advertise, sell, or trade products and services.
- v) Link to or advertise any outside Creative Haven YXEing or craft sites - or platforms which permit the selling of craft products - in comments, posts, or any other area of the Website that permits user generated content. This includes online stores or sites of any kind related to paper crafting, including those only ancillarily related such as auction sites (such as eBay) or third party platform sites (such as Etsy, Amazon.com or Wal-Mart). Signatures, private messages, images, and avatars should not contain advertising information for other business, entities, individuals, organizations, or websites.
- w) Post or uploaded any content which contains profanity, pornography, or inappropriate content of any kind.
- x) Resolving disputes with Users in venues other than Private Message (PM) or email; dispute resolution between members is forbidden in publicly viewable areas of the Website.
- y) In particular, you agree that you will not, for any reason whatsoever, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any security components, usage rules or other protection measures applicable to the Services, Contents or creativehavenyxe.ca website.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through our website and read the information contained on the Web pages, we may gather certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW.
We may automatically gather the Internet domain (for example, ‘yourcompany.com’ if you use a private Internet access account, or ‘schoolname.edu’ if you connect from a university’s domain), IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website, and the date and time you access our website and the pages you visit.
We may collect nonpublic personal information from you when you voluntarily provide personally identifiable information to us though our Website. We may collect information that we secure from our files and from our affiliates. We may collect information that we receive from consumer reporting agencies. We may collect information that we receive from others involved in your transactions, such as real estate agents or lenders. We limit use of such information to the purposes for which the information was provided.
However, we reserve the right to use such information for marketing/product development research and other similar purposes and/or to contact you regarding additional services or products that you may find useful.
If you send an electronic mail (email) message that includes personally identifiable information, for example, in an email message containing an inquiry, we will use that information to respond to your inquiry. Remember that email is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes information such as your bank account, charge card, or social insurance number, you should not send it electronically unless it is encrypted or our website indicates the particular site is secure.
Our employees may view information that you provide us in order to perform their jobs and service you. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We do not share nonpublic personal information to third parties who are not affiliated with us, unless the law allows us to do so.
The information and links contained on this website are being provided by Creative Haven YXE for general information purposes only. This website may include links to third party websites over which Creative Haven YXE has no control. Creative Haven YXE makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information contained in such third party websites.
Furthermore, Creative Haven YXE makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information contained on this website for any purpose. The information contained on this website is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind.
Creative Haven YXE hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this website, including all implied warranties and conditions or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall Creative Haven YXE be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website.